Hi all,

Anyone wishing to help out by marshaling at a RBRR Control Stop next October, let me know. Date of the RBRR is 3rd - 5th October 2014.

Many Marshals who help out are those who cannot do the event for whatever reason or those that wish to get a feel for the RBRR. Great way to get involved and surprisingly good fun.

If interested, do let me know.

Controls will be more or less the same as last year.

Scotland located Controls will be the ones that we will struggle with, so if anyone fancies a run out.......

PM me if you can help.

mikew wrote:
No, gave that up incase I met you in one  :K) :K)

I know.

It's always awkward when you meet up with someone with whom you've had a serious relationship with.

Still miss you Mikey. :'( :'( :'(

So volunteer to marshal on the RBRR and meet people with a similar disposition to yourself for fun, new friends and maybe something more exciting.

We're very open-minded here at Club Triumph. :)

Jim.

McJim: Sorry to see the power lines have not reached you yet (or you have not paid (or too cheap) your electric bill) and you have to sit in the dark.  Ok I admit I have not had the time when I have been over to get up to Scotland to see you.  I made you the offer to do the last 10CR but you declined.  Since I have seen more sheep in Scotland than anywhere (including Ireland) I don't understand how you could be lonely?   Yes Tim is a great guy and does a fantastic job with the RBRR.  Though I admit I am trying to steal a couple of his marshal's to form a team for next years run.  I need a 4th mug to complete my set.  Exciting? Assume you have drunk all that funny yellow stuff.  

Goody wrote:
Though I admit I am trying to steal a couple of his marshal's to form a team for next years run.  I need a 4th mug to complete my set.  Exciting? Assume you have drunk all that funny yellow stuff.  

An interesting offer but Tim is short of marshals up here in the land of shortbread, haggis, heather and worried sheep.

Me in a car for 48hours is more of a challenge than driving 2000 miles. ;)

And let's get this straight, I don't drink urine, I'm a Lambrini man.

There, I've outed myself.

Oh, bugger me!

Oh, actually I'd prefer it if you didn't. :B

Jim.

• 2 weeks later...