Progress on entrants co-drivers 2007

Doug have you got some horses now in the Herald? You seem to be on a mission to surpass Dave on the last minute front?!

I presume we will see you at the RBRR dinner? Looking forwarx to catching up with you, Katie, Amanda, John and Colin (etc)..........

Yep we'll be there [but not colin]..need to get started on the GT6 ..have got all the bits i need now apart from a thrust bearing .hopefully will start on sunday...can't afford for it to be too last minute as i've got loads of events planned this year,the only thing standing in the way is a lack of money at the moment
As for the horses that was the rumbling sound the herald made ...the nags trying to escape

• 2 months later...

I had signed up for the 10CR, but ended up dropping out because of cost.  I am really interested in particiapting, but the cost of shipping my TR6 from Texas to the UK along with travel expenses is a little cost prohibative.  I was wondering if anyone was in the need of a Co-Driver/Navigator?  I would be interested in driving the rally once befor I pay to have my car shipped over, to drive my own car.   

Just fitted my drive shaft back to my GT6 (MW of Saffron Walden fitted a new UJ - top bloke, didn't want any cash for doing it...I gave him some folding though). Just been out thrashing it around...and realised that I hadn't tightened up the wheel nuts - doh! It was OK though.

[quote by=davesideways link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,m=1172844897,s=7 date=1178320003]You should have brought an Amphicar Paul, you could have driven it over across the pond :)[/quote]

But it is not a Triumph!  I would probably run out of Petrol (AKA Gas)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived