MikeyB wrote:
. . . .  if I cannot find a new navigator (with whom I'd be happy to sleep with whilst driving) I may not be doing the 10CR 2011   (mad)

My mate Chris from Felixstowe mentioned to his wife that he had been offered the seat, and she has said he could go instead of going on the family holiday if he wanted

So he has 2 bits of paper on the desk, 1 possibly has divorce written on the back of it if he makes the wrong choice..

It is like playing Russian Roulette.....

If anyone needs a co-driver, I suggest you ask Peter Fern (Ferny)  I been to a few events with him and had him as one of my team on the last RBRR.  Good driver, will not trash your car and he is a truley great guy. Pete is a nice guy, fun to be with and you woun't be sorry.  More than willing to pay his fair share of cost.  Before you ask why he is not part of my team for this 10CR, the team I have was pre arranged after the last 10CR.  He is on our stand by list just in case.  

Come on Mikeyb don't give up!  You be a good Guy and we would miss (and talk about you) if you don't go.  

Goody wrote:
If anyone needs a co-driver, I suggest you ask Peter Fern (Ferny)  I been to a few events with him and had him as one of my team on the last RBRR.  Good driver, will not trash your car and he is a truley great guy. Pete is a nice guy, fun to be with and you woun't be sorry.  More than willing to pay his fair share of cost.  Before you ask why he is not part of my team for this 10CR, the team I have was pre arranged after the last 10CR.  He is on our stand by list just in case.  

Come on Mikeyb don't give up!  You be a good Guy and we would miss (and talk about you) if you don't go.  

...he`s now with Radders

Stansted? I will be in Bishops Stortford for a few days before the run. I know a good pub with good beer and food. All are welcome to join Peter Wenzel and I for some good cheer.

Corn-fused, Has Mikeyb found a co driver or is Ferny part of a team?

GTRoger wrote:
Just arranged a flight to Stansted for €15,99 only. Thank you Mr Ryanair, now there's more money left to spend on beer.

Do you get a seat for that or do you have to stand??

And also make sure you check the plumbing before you board, or that will cost you extra... :-)

Good to see you have been roped in Roger, though that has crossed another possibilty off Mikes list.. :-(

Cheers

Colin

Goody wrote:
If anyone needs a co-driver, I suggest you ask Peter Fern (Ferny)  I been to a few events with him and had him as one of my team on the last RBRR.  Good driver, will not trash your car and he is a truley great guy. Pete is a nice guy, fun to be with and you woun't be sorry. More than willing to pay his fair share of cost.   Before you ask why he is not part of my team for this 10CR, the team I have was pre arranged after the last 10CR.  He is on our stand by list just in case.  

That's a very kind post, Bill. And an even kinder offer! Where do you want me to send my petrol receipts? ;D

Archived