10CR 2013 Drivers Meetings

Ellis

Hi all

An e-mail will be going out later in the week, but wanted to let you know as early as possible the finalised dates and venues for the drivers meetings.

Monday 5th August - The Plough, Crews Hill, Enfield - 7:30pm
Tuesday 6th August - Holiday Inn, St Nicholas Circle, Leicester - 7:30pm

Food and beverages will be available to purchase from the bars of both establishments. Please support these establishments who are allowing the club to use their facilities free of charge.

I'll be asking you to advise me which you'll be attending. PLEASE make sure at least one person from your team can attend a meeting as this will be where you pick up your driver packs etc. If for some reason you can't make a meeting, please arrange for someone to collect on your behalf, and grab it from them before the start (as I won't have room in my car to lug a load to the start - given I'll be taking those for our continental friends).

Time is ticking on, so make sure you're getting lots of miles on those cars.  ;)

Cheers

Ellis

michael_charlton wrote:
Ellis I will be collecting Rob Southern`s...............there will be no one from that car crew

I would have thought his old banger would need a decent run given all the changes !!   ;)

Nick_Jones wrote:
Hmm, anyone else southwestish going to the Plough who pick up car 45 pack.....?

Having arrived at H'row at 6am Monday 5th after 11 hour flight I doubt I'll be feeling like a 320mile round trip that evening.....  :-/

Nick

Might be worth a chat with Malcolm Warren...

Ellis: You have a confirmation PM.  Gary Lacy will make the Plough, T shirt is Med.

Others who make the meeting at the Plough,  The newest DollyRoo team member is Gary Lacy.  He did the RBRR with Ashley and Carol.  I am sure he does not know many of you.  I know I don't have to ask, Please say hi to him and make him feel welcome.  Don't hold it against him for his team mates.  (Jason: DON'T kick or smack him!)

Reggie: You may bring my Fleese and give it to him or wait till the run.  

Thank You All: Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Light, camera....animated action !
Philip is now doing his Cecil B De Mille bit for the absentees and colonial friends ............unfortunately Normandy is not on the route ;)
Good night out "under a car park in Leicester" ! ;D
Multi exchanges going off in shady corners,,,wheels ,oils, hardware............looked like a bring a and buy sale

Thanks again for filming last night Mike. It's only right that those not present should be subjected to an hour of me banging on about stuff.  :X

An electronic version of the roadbook will be posted in the secure area later today - PLEASE DO NOT POST ON HERE !!