asam_x

You are probably restricted to what Earlpart have available at any one time. Fitchetts may also have a few new panels available. If not trawl the catalogues of the rest of the traders, or even ring them up and ask what they have. I suspect (but can not confirm) all the repair panels will be sourced from Earlparts.

Fit can be "haphazard" at the best of times. Shocking at others.

Do not even think of asking if front wings are available... :-(

Nor wheel arch repairs for the same... :-(

NOS Bootlids and Bonnets are available I think.

Cheers

Colin

Thanx for reply. Thankfully the floor is solid as are the sills and inner arches. I was planning to re-skin the doors as there is a small amount of bubbling at the very bottoms, but Earlparts recommended I use their repair panels. That should save a bob or too and labour. I will be fitting a vinyl electric sunroof once the car has been stripped down. The car should be going in to get shotblasted down to bare metal before panelling and spraying. I do have another car minus engine and box but have been told not to tell dvla if I was to reshell as the shells have a number stamped on the inner wings and they would cause me all sorts of problems.

Hi There. as the bottoms of the doors are largely flat with no double curvature it is pefectly possible to replace them with new steel from a sheet and save yourself the bother and cost of badly fiiting repro parts. I have just had two doors repaired in this way. and an excellent result was achieved.