Goodwood 5/11/07?

trackerjack

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

royboy66 wrote:
Bruce,  sounds good! 10-4 rubber duck! ;D
Are you 'on the way'

Will see if Jimbo aswell, Team Roundtail! :)

Hi Roy
I'm in Yate (8 miles from jcn 18 M4/A46). Would be a wheeze if we could rattle across country in the three roundtails!  8)

You might as well make it a good drive, howabout this:

M4 jct 15, take A346 to Marlborough & onto Burbage. Take A338 to A342 to Andover and then A3057 to Stockbridge, Follow A30 till hitting the A272 till coming onto the roundabout over the A34. Follow on until finding signs for Petersfield (31), travel along a short distance and turn onto the A272 and head east till hitting the A3 at Petersfield.  Go through Petersfield  and take the B2146 to South Harting. Then take the B2141 all the way to Mid Lavant, dive of and take signs to Goodwood. Not clearly signed, but you want Sheepwash Lane sign posted to East Lavant, turn right into Fordwater Road and then along to Goodwood. I imagine we will all be in the paddock at Goodwood in the centre of the circuit (Thro' the tunnel).
The last bit of the route from Stockbridge is part of the 2006 RBRR route, give you a taster of the type of roads to expect (BTW I do not think we will be going to Goodwood in 08).

See you there, be great to see you.

Cheers tim, might just do that route!

Jacked the back end up last night! both roto's and wheel bearings look Fubar, got a month to get back on its wheels! should be ok!

We'll make a Convoy plan Bruce! :)

More the merrier!, might even need the Heater on then!? .....Nah prob not! ;D

Archived