Cadwell Park 6th May 2008 - Bookings now open

Fredbie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I'd gone, as it looks like a great little winding track which would suit Tara no end. 8)
I have to confess to being something of a wimp because of the 200 mile trip each way, and got a bit put off.  :B
Wise after the event, I know; but, I don't know why I didn't just arrange for an overnight stay at a local Travel Inn or the like. ::)

Ditto Chris, but like you said, the costs just kept adding up. I would have stayed up there for 2 nights as I wouldn't want a 200 mile journey home at the end of a gruelling track day. Plus the cost of fuel, I'm sure my Sprint only does about 20 mpg  :o.  I'll have to move house I think.

May be next year!  ;D ;D ;D

Just changed the rad on the GT6, my electric fan was covered in small particles of hubba bubba-seems it melts with boiling water-need to find a chewing gum that does'nt melt with hot water-suppose c.gum is water soluble as so much sugar?

Fixed my rad back in '85 with chewing gum, maybe gum has changed-I'll have a chat with Wrigleys!

By the way I think David Aspinal's method of beating the sound man was superb-two jubilee clips crossed over the end of a tail pipe and secured with another jub. Clip. Fantastic stuff.

Bring on Castle Combe!

Archived