• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entries keep on coming in, now at 37, that leaves 53- nearly halfway and the entry has only been open 7 weeks!

Entries by car go as follows:

Big Saloon range        7 no.
Spitfire range              7 no.
Herald range                4 no.
TR7/8 range                4 no.
Dolomite range            4 no.
GT6 range                    4 no.
TR4-6 range                3 no.
Vitesse range              2 no.
Stag range                  1 no.
Undecided                    1 no.

Superb that this many Spitfires have so far entered the event, also dead pleased that so far 4 GT6 have entered. not the usual domination by the Big saloons and why only 1 Stag so far- surely the RBRR is totally suitable for these plush cars?

Blimey! It's filling up fast, I'd better get my act together. Saw Carl last night and he and Becky will be taking her Spitfire again this year I think. Colin's already signed up in his car with Mike Bishop and I've decide this year I'll take the Vitesse (it knows the way) so I had better work on getting a co-driver and scraping the entry fee together!

Quoted from jcarruthers And shares in Shell...

With the planned twin tanks I will double the range to ooo - 50 miles! It's OK really, I keep telling myself "You don't buy a Vitesse for it's economy attributes" anyway, Dave Walker did the 2004 RBRR in it and survived the financial pain! With a light right foot (yeah right), planned PI and electronic ignition she'll be right.

Once you've got your SPit back on the road I doubt that'll be noted for it's frugality Mr C!

Quoted from Jason

With the planned twin tanks I will double the range to ooo - 50 miles! It's OK really, I keep telling myself "You don't buy a Vitesse for it's economy attributes" anyway, Dave Walker did the 2004 RBRR in it and survived the financial pain! With a light right foot (yeah right), planned PI and electronic ignition she'll be right.

Once you've got your SPit back on the road I doubt that'll be noted for it's frugality Mr C!

Oh but I will drive my sPIt with a feather foot everywhere... honest... really... I won't be able to afford not to after paying out for all the bits I've got to buy for it!

I'm not one to drive things slowly - I once got the VW Passat down to 18mpg on a cross country blast over 40 miles!

That's the maximum due to logistics! Not much else that can be done...

Get your entries in quick if you want to be sure of a place! Might sound a bit sensationalist - but it's filling up quick - there are at least 40 odd regulars who are still to enter I think!

Current RBRR entry listing attached.

Now at 40, that leaves 50 places left, after that we will operate a reserve listing- all on a first come first serve basis. Withdawals before 31/08/06 and full refund, after that no refund I am afraid.

Good to see keith Dandridge has entered in his Mk2 GT6, that means 5 GT6s anly 4 wedges!!

Keep those RBRR entries coming!

Archived