• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now at 45 entries, with a few expected this weekend.

That is 50% of the entry within 2 months, this time last RBRR, we had received 18. Is this down to the internet, considering the crews from abroad it obviously is, however I did not expect this sort of response this time.
If thinking about the quality of the event itself, I am not surprised about the interest as to me it is the best Triumph event bar none.

I have attached the current entry list.

Being a bit of an anorak, I have the following stats:

Blue to seems to be the most frequent colour at pres.
1970 is the most frequent year of entered cars
The Spitfire is the most popular car for the event at present. Not the usual Big Saloon domination so far!

not very good with geogrphy. ive learnt something on ct anyway. rerr wunt sound right either. thanks tim arent you southerners brainy.maybe  i should have stayed living in colchester. not much to keep brain working in grimsby lol

Quote:
when we include scotland i thought it then became england

Tim, send me his name and address so we can send a few Bravehearts round.

By the way, Tony, you're now barred from Scotland as an undesirable! ;)

With you living in such a flat place, Scotland would confuse your 2D view of the world with all our mountains.

So there! :P

i wondered if you might have something to say lol . you sound a right character. any way i drive to austria every year to see daughters and theyve got bigger mountains than you. if you do the run in oct i will introduce myself . i have always wanted to go to scotland so i am coming with caravan this summer not telling you what dates tho

Oh great.

Another b****y tourist blocking up our superb driving roads with their caravan, the only thing worse than a badly driven 4x4.

And another thing, I don't think that the Forum is any place to boast about the size of your daughters' mountains - your words not mine.

There are many disreputable people on the internet these days and the next thing, they'll be wanting their address or pictures.

By the way, my e-mail address is shown in the La Carrera website below this if you've any handy snaps.

Oh and by the way - you're still barred - caravan or no caravan.

McJim.

Tim,

I was at the NESCRO meeting at Carlisle on Sunday and one of the lads there, Steve Parker from the Durham area, has a Herald and wants to enter.

He did the 2002 event in a TR6 and is keen to do the event again.

I told him to get a move on as the entry list was filling up fast, so expect an entry.

Jim.

Tony,

Ignore the ramblings of this Scottish intruder, dementia is kicking in. By the way he will be doing the RBRR- my co-driver-lordy, lordy what have I done- I blame the pizza  in Callander - a moment of sheer stupidity!
You will of course recognise him as he will be the ginger haired fella, wearing a tee-shirt and kilt  and drinking McEwans tartan beer(McJim: I am frightened that you will actually do this).
I am concerned how he will manage to get his caber into my GT6. I suppose we should be thankful that the old Wembley is shut, otherwise he would attempt to take the goal posts home in my car!

Archived