Quoted from philwright Have just joined the club tonight, where do I find the entry form? Want to get signed up for the run asap!!!

Right [Sorry, link no longer available].

Be good to meet up again - don't think I've seen you since Stafford last year...

Chris.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've got me a Co-driver :-) A fellow long term 6 pot owner and fat bloke - Andy Cook from . Infamous in TSSC circles for his "nappy cack" yellow GT6 that's on about it's 3 rebuild since he had it just after cave man invented fire. He's yet to experience Club Triumph :-)

Tim, can you put him on the entry list please?

Jase,

Let me have his address and details.

In a way I wish the entries would slow down, all I seem to be doing is writing to crews and welcoming them into the RBRR. Styill only 19 to go, then I reckon the resrve list will start. BTW the club has never had anyone on the reserve list not do the RBRR.

Ashley Mills is no. 70 and Fred and Dave are no. 71.

Quote:
Big Country fan ?

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

They were the business back in the early eighties, just about the time "The Tube" was blossoming.

Amazing sound, very Scottish type of rock.

Stuart Adamson is sadly missed.

Why do you ask, by the way?

Is there a wind-up in progress?

I'm into paranoia and consirpacy theories in a big way.

Probably due to all the sudden blackouts due to the experiments with recreational substances.

This should give Tim something else to worry about. ;)

McJim.

Tim, Roger Keys will have Andy's number. If no joy there, then I'm sure Barry Gibson will have it. If you are coming to our meeting tonight you could ask him yourself. If you don't go I'll ask him and get back to you.
McJim, in answer to your question, it's just that I always ask Scottish people that.Usually they are or have been or have seen them live at " The Barras ". Sad I know but what the hay !!

Archived