• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a list of RBRR regulars that have yet to enter the RBRR, at this point this list is about to exceed the places that are left!!

I am so surprised about the way the entries have beenn steaming in- its got to be this forum that has been the catalyst.

I think I will recieve 5 entries this weekend.

I have a list of RBRR regulars that have yet to enter the RBRR, at this point this list is about to exceed the places that are left!!

I am so surprised about the way the entries have beenn steaming in- its got to be this forum that has been the catalyst.

I think I will recieve 5 entries this weekend.

Quote:
Tim, Simon Kenway ( 10CR ) and myself will be doing the run in my 2000.Cheque on way shortly.Cannot wait to go,as Nigel G would say " Revving bloody mad " 

Ahhh this is good news!!!! My GT6 needs a waxoil treatment, so I will driving behind you all the way round Britain  8)

Quoted from timbancroft61 Current entry attached.

Looks like AJP has entered to do the event in 'The Shed'!

Just to let you know that no polish will be going anywhere near the shed between now and the RBR or even a hose pipe/bucket it still has the 10CR stickers on ( Tim can I keep them on for the RBR?!)
But it will be full of fat pie eating Cumbrians

10CRstickers will look a bit weird on a car doing the RBRR. Where will James new design of RBRR sticker go? Come on the real reason for not taking the sticker of,is that the doors will fall apart with out them!

Reckon Dale wants to get the mop out on the car- what about that large dent?

The Shed- 'And we shall know them by the pile of pie wrappers'! Power to weight-old boy!

Quote:
Oh and he will be having me as his navigator!

That my bonus!!!!!!!  Sometimes left is right and right is left but sometimes it isn't  ::) So don't be surprised seeing the Dutch GT6 ending up in a hedge or whatever.  Please remind of this left/right issue and don't blame the driver for it...

Archived