I've sent that video nasty to my potential 10CR 2007 companions ... sort of a health warning / disclaimer. This is what could happen ... and I don't mean the tired looking eyes :-)

What it shows is that 'stuff happens' but the will to succeed and the good-natured camaraderie can make a huge difference! :-)

Well done for sticking it out.

[quote by=Raider link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,m=1160425559,s=0 date=1160425559]Here are a few video clips from car 57 - the Return of the Raider ::)

First one - Rockin all over - do you know where it is yet?

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/RaiderTR7/?action=view&current=Rockinallover.flv[/quote]

Thanks to that music I now feel extremely violated.

Think I'll have to get one of those speed camera thingies though. ;D

Your video nasty is quite amusing Martin.  I even got a mention, although only cos I was hanging around with Doug!!

Those cable ties of mine soon snapped by the way, but a strong piece of fabric made up from Dougs old Classic Le Mans passes made the perfect throttle cable! ;D

Quote:
Raider. Whoever put the speed camera just before a 90 degree bend obviosly knows Triumphs cornering power !!!! You do seem to be cruising slowly ???? Malc.

Preserving the £75 ebay Sprint engine squire ;D

Quote:
That speed camera looks like the one right after Carter Bar on the A68, just as you come over the border.

"Welcome to Scotland!"

Spot on McJIm - as you say, welcome to Scotland ::) 

Archived