In the 1300TC,hopefully one of two entered. It's having a little test run next week from Southampton to Morecambe and the Lake District. About 700 miles in three days. Not quite the same intensity, I know, but as I said just a test run.

One year from now?  I suppose that a gentle drive around Britain could be fun and if certain people were in need of co-drivers then it's possible that I could be persuaded to help out.  

Even so, I wouldn't like to commit myself so far in advance.  Who knows what other more exciting options may present themselves in the forthcoming months?

sometimes it's hard to fit all the things in that you want to do...i originally joined CT as i'd just got a GT6 and heard of this club that drives round britain non stop..and thought to  myself ''i gotta have a go at that'' and have entered every one since...but what is meat for one person is poison for someone else..that's life ..but i know where i'll be ..come hell or high water

Well I am currently in work on an em. callout ( for the 2nd time since midnight!), this time nxt year I hope to be in the car with my dad and my son, I would guess on the way to land's end.
Don't know for sure if it will be the estate as it needs some open sill surgery over the winter, but having picked up a '71 PI saloon from Devon, 270miles home with a bit of metering unit tweaking (but no polishing) from Alan at Redditch, I now have a second option!
One thing's for sure I won't be here at work, but having been up now for 22 hours, I may feel just as bad this time next year, but I will certainly be enjoying myself 100 times more.
See you all there.....hopefully.

Colin

Alex wrote:
At this time next year I would hope to be raising a glass with my friends in the plough having all just completed the 2010 RBRR.
Oh yes bring it on !!!! 8)

Guess what, I'm in work for a callout again.
i hope that next year, my Dad, my son and I will be alongside you in that bar. Might have to push a couple of chairs together for the little lad, he may well be asleep by now.
Be good if the weather was the same as this year too!

Colin.

Archived