The cost of postage is built into the event entry cost, so not worried. Can't see how we could get them all out to Entrants without using the post system.

Please note that we only send them to the main entrant.

Unfortunately, so few come to the CT Dinner, and therby reduce the cost of the postage.

I reckon we will have sent out 50% by post.

Theo: Yours is in the post.

The event does make a profit. I hope that we will not raise the cost of entry next time. Biggest cost of the RBRR is the catering.

Sorry Tim. I am sure we are all thankfull for your work.   While I know Steve and I got a endurance award, I would still like to see a list of who and what cars got any others?   I do not mean the finishers awards.   Can't wait to see just what ours looks like, but Steve will have it in September and we will have our pictures taken with it.    

CRAJ wrote:
Got ours today Tim, thanks very much.
I'm sure Amanda will be very pleased with her engraved picture frame, when she gets home from work later.

Colin

Yep very pleased with pic frame, it's gonna have a team photo in it I have been told!

Looking forward to getting stuck into the 2014 event.

Can now say that RBRR2012 is over!

Well done everyone connected with the event: Entrants, Marshals, Charity People, and Caterers!

Massive thanks to my CT Colleagues: Nigel Abdullah, Jason Chinn, Andy Martin and Dave Langrick.

Big value cheque to Children With Cancer and lots of fun driving the event: Mission accomplished eh!

Thank you all.

RBRR: Running Reliably Since 1966...............................