I'd like to echo all that has been said above.

This was our 1st time and what an incredible event!  Many many thanks to all who made it possible, the organisers, marshals, caterers, overworked staff at The Plough and everyone else.

Highlights include the start on Friday, the A68 (what an incredible road!), the beautiful scenery in the Highlands, followed by having about 8 different cars stop to ask if we were ok when we did have our only minor hiccup, the Welsh roads (driving in fast convoy with Michal and Philippe in their very quick Mk2), the atmosphere at The Plough when we finally got back at about 9 on Sunday and throughout the whole [s]48[/s] 51 hours meeting a great group of people.  The feeling to have finished was indescribable and my heartfelt commiserations go to the non-finishers.

Thank you all

Richard

Difficult to add top the thanks without repeating what has already been said. This was my 5th run and one of the most enjoyable, first time in a 3 man crew and I think it worked well Although I did miss the power of the GT6 on uphill stretches and when we needed to overtake the flying log 1500 Dolly held it's own reasonably well and sevearl crews remarked how fast it was, which is amazing as it's a totally bog standard 1500HL.

Anyway, thanks to the Organisers, Jason for the entry admin, Nigel for the Route, Tim for overal organising etc.
Thanks to all the marshals for giving up their time,e specially those covering the middle of the night or remote slots.
Thanks to the other loacl mwembers at some of the stops. Especially Bude and Pimperne were we were made to feel very welcome and of course the cakes at Pimperene were as usual brilliant.
Thanks to Julia Lacey for providing the cookie bags at Geldrid, that was an unexpected pleasure :-)
Thnaks to Danny Baker for letting us have a fuel can full of unleaded when we ran out of fuel on the A35, without that we would have been well behind and could have missed our cakes at Pimperne which would have been a disaster.

Roll on 2016 which may well see a return of the log although I have a hankering for a sprint if I do get one it would need to be brown as the Flying Log "Number two" (if you pardon the Pun!)...

A thank you from Team 92 to Alan Chatterton and Bradley for providing a spare half-shaft and trolley jack on the M25 (J 29 Services).

It looked like our run was over. There is not supposed to be 500 thou play in the rear bearing.  :'(

Yep 1/2" of movement and no roller bearings left (apart from those welded on). The hub/stub axle is a rightoff.

A thank you from Team 92 to Alan Chatterton and Bradley for providing a spare half-shaft and trolley jack on the M25 (J 29 Services).

It looked like our run was over. There is not supposed to be 500 thou play in the rear bearing.  :'(

Yep 1/2" of movement and no roller bearings left (apart from those welded on). The hub/stub axle is a rightoff.

Lol, I knew we were running late, but not that late!!

No problems on the driveshaft. We lunched one on the 2000 RBRR, since then, I always carry a spare complete shaft. Craig Bennett had one in his boot of mine too just in case,........ which found its way into Andy Roberts car as a just in case as he had a clicky UJ right at the end.

Glad we could help, got another car to the finish, and surely thats what it is all about!

I have to say Alan you've gone up in my estimation.....not hard you were very low ;D

Top attitude and as you say it's what it's about. I hate hearing anybody has had to retire even people I don't know/like delete as appropriate  ;)
Glad you and Bradley got Eric sorted in the end and made the finish you both deserved it after the last Rbrr.

Everyone works so hard on this event,organisers,marshals and entrants alike.

I say thank you to everybody no matter how small their part even Ellis.........

I'll add my thanks to everyone involved in making this such a success. The organisers, the marshals, the other entrants. It was just fantastic, the best one I've done so far. We got round without any real issues, just the odd coming together with the local wildlife (2 out of 3 were already dead anyway !). Now, where did I put that pressure washer ... ?  ;D

(I must also thank my good lady for helping out at Pimperne and supplying some of her delicious home made pork pies)

I would want to thank all the organisers and marshalls to set up such an unique amazing event. I will have glittering eyes for a long time thinking about what we lived during that marvellous trip.

Performing such involvement in the middle of the night under heavy rain must be congratulated. Thank you very much guys, it was fantastic.

Out of all the control stops I think Carter Bar was the one that sticks in my mind with that torrential Rain and no cover for the officials.
I was thinking at the time this is a pass through and drivers were not to get out of the car.....No worries there.