SteveJP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lordleonusa wrote:
at the outbreak of WWII, 45% of the Wermacht were horse-drawn.

L

True but like in this picture, these guys aren't mounted infantry, just strikes me as weird that they'd adopy "riding" dress with those silly "hammertime" trousers!

Jason wrote:
And that Hitler bloke, silly tash or what!?

There is a bloke who works here who has the relevamt upper lip adornmant.

CAn't help but smile everytime I walk past him.

Now time for everyone to own up, how many people have experimented whilst shaving to see what they would look like???

I have to admit to trying a "bandito" moustache once. That lasted for about 5 minutes of the missus demanding I get back in the bathroom. so I trimmed it down to the Hitler look.

That didn't last long either, so I just let it all grow again and went back to the shaggy beard.

Cheers

Colin

I certainly didn't mean any offence by the hammertime remark and I'm sure our German friends in CT must have a sense of humour as they own a Triumph ;)

especialy if any of them own a Spitfire.......................................................................................... ;)

Oop's sorry there I go again(whistle)(whistle)(whistle)

Sorry again but I could not resist it,
I do apologise to anyone if that causes offence but we can't be politicaly correct all the time. Can we?

If it makes anyone feel better fire away with jokes about where I'm from, I'm a Geordie and some say we are Scotsmen with our brains kicked out!!!

timbancroft61 wrote:
... Please remember that at present that 3 German CT members have entered the 10CR ...

I wouldn't worry to much unless they show up in one of these  :P

B.t.w. the avarage German does have a fairly good sense of humor  ;)

timbancroft61 wrote:
Please remember that at present that 3 German CT members have entered the 10CR. Steve's posting is hilarious, but lets be careful and sensitive.

Ah .............................In my best Basil Fawlty voice.....................................Don't mention ze ***    ;)

Archived