SteveJP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Raider, that exactly what I usually do, but when I tried it on the original copy of the list, all I ended up with was all the entries squeezed into one cell :(  hence my posting.

However just tried it again with the latest version & all worked fine this time - probably something to do with the details of the formating and the fact that I use Linux/Open Office instead of the usual Windows/MS Office.

Interesting mix of vehicles - only one Stag but a goodly number of Acclaims

If the weather down there is anything like it was this year in July Tim, you'll be attacking your trousers with a pair of scissors within no time.
I reckon shorts are only needed from the hours of 2am to 9am in the GT. I think your PRETENDING not to have the sauna-syndrome.

Hey.. seriously now fellows, who would stick a 'Team Sauna' sticker on their GT if I got some cut in vinyl? Or does it make us sound like a members of a 'speciality' Swedish car club? For any of you that have seen my 'Team Vlaai' stickers, they could be a similar size/shape.

Well, as you've got me along this time it'll probably rain (lots).  Especially as I'm thinking of leaving the RBRR hardtop at home to avoid qualifying for Team Sauna if it does turn out sunny in SoF.  May have to invest in a new hood though, 'cause with the present one, if it rains we'll be team wetsuit  :P.  

Nick

My GT6 was lovely, warm and very comfortable on the RBRR :)

That was mainly due to Bobbyspits newly upholtered seats much better than my old seats, we hoovered a good part off them of the floor upon removal.

I will have newly upholstered covers and seats for the 10CR :)

Hutch wrote:

Hey.. seriously now fellows, who would stick a 'Team Sauna' sticker on their GT if I got some cut in vinyl? Or does it make us sound like a members of a 'speciality' Swedish car club? For any of you that have seen my 'Team Vlaai' stickers, they could be a similar size/shape.

Id be up for a "Hot Tub" sticker  8)

Archived