10CR 2011 Entry

Ellis

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK,OK you can settle down now .....we all know whos in ,including me, so now to concentrate on the other exciting CT events.
Historic counties etc. lets have just as much interest in those, after all you dont have to catch a ferry to Barnoldswick. ;)
Ellis can now settle down to a cup of tea and relax for a while  :)

858 wrote:
Hooray!  At least we're on the list!!
Maybe now I'll get the chance for a re-match of the "Ellis left me standing whilst racing up a mountain" saga......  And this time, I'll be in the PI..... :P

You can try, but I can vouch for how fast his Saab is. Even when its got a puncture. ;D

858 wrote:
Hooray!  At least we're on the list!!
Maybe now I'll get the chance for a re-match of the "Ellis left me standing whilst racing up a mountain" saga......  And this time, I'll be in the PI..... :P

Who says I'll be in the Bus ???   You might have to look at the rear end of a very fast TR7 Sprint (although not as fast as some I know !!) - just need to get it back to 16v now !! :B

Barry_McGrath wrote:
62?

So near yet so far, I guess that I'm going then. What is the percentile drop out rate Ellis?

Who knows Barry... early days yet. Mind you, you still need to get a co-driver sorted before the entry can be accepted !!

• 3 weeks later...

TR7Nutter wrote:
Reserve list (revised - missed last one on copy/paste - sorry !!)
61     Clare Hill
62     Barry McGrath
63     Tom Hartley
64     Anthony Pulis

Woohoo!

I'm an utter newbie to the 10CR, the forum and for that matter, the club (tho' my Herald and I have known each over 25 years). With a little guidance from Toby Hurricane Cowper I found I'm 63 (which apparently is good enough)  on the list - fantastic!

I'm like a big kid with an even bigger grin at the moment - just itching for more info, downloading Matt Munro songs, rewatching the Italian job, surfing YouTube, working out what needs replacing (or the shorter list of what doesn't) on the car. More .. I need more ..

tom

2948 wrote:

Woohoo!

I'm an utter newbie to the 10CR, the forum and for that matter, the club (tho' my Herald and I have known each over 25 years). With a little guidance from Toby Hurricane Cowper I found I'm 63 (which apparently is good enough)  on the list - fantastic!

I'm like a big kid with an even bigger grin at the moment - just itching for more info, downloading Matt Munro songs, rewatching the Italian job, surfing YouTube, working out what needs replacing (or the shorter list of what doesn't) on the car. More .. I need more ..

tom

Bless................

Hi Tom and welcome to CT

I'm going to tell Mike that I want comision on the bill for fixing your car after the event  :) LOL

Archived