10CR 2011 Entry

Ellis

The downloads are working fine for me... I didn't post them on here as it causes more traffic on the forum, so keep stuff where it's supposed to be... (can you tell I work in IT !!) (whistle)

Can someone who was having problems tell me EXACTLY what they are doing to cause that error and what browser thaey are using (I have only tested with IE, but there's no reason it should be causing any problem with anything else).

Ta.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howard wrote:

You are referring to the file that when opened is titled 2009 regulations! :)

I assumed that it was in our Magazine, but my eyesight isn't quite up to reading it from out here.

Nope......go to events AT THE TOP of this page,then 10 CR ,then regulations and down load the regs form or back step and down load the entry form

No need for shouting :) If you look at the screenshots from my computer you will see that it still shows the 2009 date for some reason - have no idea why. Anyway thanks for pointing me to where I can find the info as working in the Philippines I won't get a chance to read this months Club Torque until I get home for Xmas (or when its uploaded to the CT site)

Howard wrote:
No need for shouting :) If you look at the screenshots from my computer you will see that it still shows the 2009 date for some reason - have no idea why. Anyway thanks for pointing me to where I can find the info as working in the Philippines I won't get a chance to read this months Club Torque until I get home for Xmas (or when its uploaded to the CT site)

Sorry but wasnt shouting I dont do shouting.....and I still wasnt the one who owes you a beer! :)
Cant understand where you or your computer is going wrong ....

Archived