10CR 2011 Entry

Ellis

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

339 wrote:

Can you arrange for someone else in your street to sign for it?  in light of it costing £12 to send!!!! :(

£12 !!!  Did you send it in a gold leaf envelope ??

You can't do that with Special Delivery, they can only deliver to that address. They won't try others.

So first come first serve but what happens if your not in to take delivery of my entry form????  So is proof of me posting it for a delivery to you by 9am good enough for me to be included in the confirmed list assuming that the last 8 places arn't taken by 9am tomorrow???

339 wrote:
So first come first serve but what happens if your not in to take delivery of my entry form????  So is proof of me posting it for a delivery to you by 9am good enough for me to be included in the confirmed list assuming that the last 8 places arn't taken by 9am tomorrow???

We do still have to work for a living you know !!  

If I get a bounce off, I'll know it's yours, so it will get it's place in the correct order, don't worry, but I'm expecting a lot tomorrow from the e-mails I've been receiving.

TR7Nutter wrote:

We do still have to work for a living you know !!  

If I get a bounce off, I'll know it's yours, so it will get it's place in the correct order, don't worry, but I'm expecting a lot tomorrow from the e-mails I've been receiving.

I will let fate take it's course as there is nothing i can now do as it's already in the postal system.  Heres fingers and everything i have crossed as this would be the first time on the 10cr for us (and it took 2 days to convince the wife it was a good idea!!!!!!)

Hmmm, could be in the unaccustomed position of having a choice of vehicle this time.....  

The Vitesse likes the Alps and should have a new (and perhaps slightly fiercer) engine by then.  The PI may have LPG though.... which could be a wallet saver - haven't even driven the thing yet  :-/

Nick

Archived