Shed for sale - 1973 Triumph 2000

shedmonkey

Triumph 2000 shed - formally known as "Basildon Banger" for sale- 

Completed RBRR 16,18,21 in my ownership , originally rescued from a South London front garden and pressed into action as a RBRR and everyday car back in 2013 (ish)? I took on custodianship in 2015 with the view of running it on the 2016 RBRR- I got a bit carried away and welded lots of new metal into it - primarily inner and outer sills  ,bulkhead repairs and various other bits ,painted using a brush and tractor paint in lovely "shed red" with some go faster stripes, "bespoke" interior with Monster Munch decals ,Rover 220 bobcat seats, great fun bit noisy, bit drafty ,etc 

Completed the 21 RBRR no issues and would do another, would even be tempted to bet it would smoke round the forthcoming 10cr no issues 

MOTd till April 22,no reason why it wouldn't pass another

2.5 TR6  engine running on HSU6s,CW cam - engine rebuilt approx 12k miles ago, goes well -could go better with a RR tune and dizzy tweak

Stag front struts ,discs, callipers  KYB inserts CW lowered front springs

CW quick rack

Super flex bushes 

CW exhaust 

Lowered CW rear springs , KYB dampers ,super flex bushing etc  etc 

Overdrive gearbox 

Re-furb prop -balanced 

Uprated rad, electric cooling fan

£1500 ono 

Contact me shedtune@gmail.com if interested 

20220104_150609.jpg

20220104_150639.jpg

20220104_150554.jpg

20220104_150626.jpg

Wide eyed and penniless I’ve gone and done it again! Looks like Ash , Wendy and I will be heading down to Somerset to view and pick up another Triumph then . This car was originally offered to me back in the dark ages and has an interesting aside . Steve Radley and I had just completed a CT event and pulled into South Mimms for a coffee where we were approached by an old gent who said “ I’ve got one of those” . Whilst we were talking,  another guy was admiring Olaf and I think it was Steve who recognised him as non other than Paul Weller from the Jam and the Style Council. We later saw him in Costa and he nodded his approval . I later went to view this car complete with bush growing around the engine bay . I passed it on to Colin Wake who snapped it up .. is there a town called Malice anywhere on the 10 CR in case in comes to pieces in my hand from the floorboards up. Let’s hope that it’s the “ Best thing that ever happened “ and we don’t have to “ Push it Along” however “ That’s Entertainment “ 

7 minutes ago, Darren Sharp said:

Wide eyed and penniless I’ve gone and done it again! Looks like Ash , Wendy and I will be heading down to Somerset to view and pick up another Triumph then . This car was originally offered to me back in the dark ages and has an interesting aside . Steve Radley and I had just completed a CT event and pulled into South Mimms for a coffee where we were approached by an old gent who said “ I’ve got one of those” . Whilst we were talking,  another guy was admiring Olaf and I think it was Steve who recognised him as non other than Paul Weller from the Jam and the Style Council. We later saw him in Costa and he nodded his approval . I later went to view this car complete with bush growing around the engine bay . I passed it on to Colin Wake who snapped it up .. is there a town called Malice anywhere on the 10 CR in case in comes to pieces in my hand from the floorboards up. Let’s hope that it’s the “ Best thing that ever happened “ and we don’t have to “ Push it Along” however “ That’s Entertainment “ 

😂  I bags the driving seat if it has to be pushed !! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Darren Sharp said:

On a serious note should it have bumpers on  for the 10CR . And if so anyone got some ? Manky but complete would be fine . 

I know of at least 1 de-bumpered 2000 that's done the 10CR before... whether it "should" have bumpers or not is a different matter (maybe for defense against Czech wildlife?) 

DSC_0948.thumb.JPG.c263f33de7dbc1dd8a08ea776f422d50.JPG