My co-driver in 06 took a load of video  8) (when he wasn't driving) and he made it into a DVD (1.5hrs long :o) I'm trying to cut it down into 3 ten minute segments. I've done Leg 1 London to John O'Groats,  its on You Tube if any body wants a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqanMtj8520

Let me know what you think.

Just got the other legs to do now :-/

Cheers
Steve

Was going to say that it was absolutely disgusting that I didn't see my car featured once in that footage but, no, there I am in the J o'G section   ;D

Seriously though, great footage. And it's making me want to jump in the car and go on a road trip. Which would be tricky as there's no steering column in it at the moment....

• 1 month later...

James, I don't know why a certain powder blue GT6 isn't in the video, quite odd as you said because we did see you at a few points around the route. I've still got a bit of land's end and some photos i didn't use so i may do an 'extras' cd, i'm sure i've seen it in some footage.

Cheers

Steve

haha, I was looking for that. we are in the first video 2 or 3 times, but sadly NOT snaking all over the road. I re-live that moment fairly regularly, so it'd be nice to know if my minds-eye is correct! I want to know if my memory of james contorted G-induced grin and pants wetting reflex is correct.

Archived