Raider wrote:
Well I reckon I'll be in Forton/Lancaster srvices again as a marshall - a wonderful night's entertainment not to be missed again.

I probably had the best marshall's post of the lot 8)

If you could arrange the scantily clad female caberet again at Lancaster next time that'd be good  ;)

I may fit a bigger rev limiter than i did to the herald this time...when you were behind us on sunday she wanted me to remove it so she could go faster ..80+ 3 up in a herald is fast enough...i've said i'll remove it for the rally sunday as all road sections are average speed  and she can go as fast as she wants on the tests

cook1e wrote:
If you could arrange the scantily clad female caberet again at Lancaster next time that'd be good  ;)

...but please not the really rough one who insisted on getting her norks out.

For 2010 we'll have a 2000 or 2.5 Saloon of some sort. Not started looking yet, demand seems a bit high at the moment!
CHeers,
Bill.

The floor show at Lancaster was the pits!  Fun but the pits!  Good God what ugly!  Not enough Beer even at my age to make em look good!  Anyone take pictures?  I did notice they wanted the guys in the blue Vitesse!  Uniform I guess?  Why do me thinks our entry fee paid for this?  

Goody wrote:
The floor show at Lancaster was the pits!  Fun but the pits!  Good God what ugly!  Not enough Beer even at my age to make em look good!  Anyone take pictures?  I did notice they wanted the guys in the blue Vitesse!  Uniform I guess?  Why do me thinks our entry fee paid for this?  

Ug;y? I don't know what they thought about us ;D

That's the youth (some being more youthful than others) of the UK on their way out for a night of entertainment. Of course we were fine examples of Triumph enthusiasts - handsome and beautiful to a man and woman 8)

Goody wrote:

It's a good job they didn't know about the mattress in the back of our van. They might have thought they would get lucky with two dashing fellows from darn sarth.

Archived