Slimboyfat wrote:

It's a good job they didn't know about the mattress in the back of our van. They might have thought they would get lucky with two dashing fellows from darn sarth.

More like child catchers Mr Fat... Look it's such a pretty colour...

Chitty chitty bang bang, chitty chitty bang bang, we love you, we love you...

heraldcoupe wrote:

...but please not the really rough one who insisted on getting her norks out.

Bill

You will get me in trouble, I was reading this during a con-call, and the boss got suspicious that I wasn't paying full attention.

Such vivid memories... :-)

Probably would have warranted a couple of spud sacks that one, paper bags wouldn't have been big enough.

It has to be said, Lancaster was the place to be marshalling.

Cheers

Colin

32valves wrote:
Suddenly I feel like I was on a different RBRR. What on earth was going on at Lancaster ?

I thought that Martin (Raider) had got Rumpith to bring along a gang of young ladies to model some of the products he sells in his shop :X

It certainly brightened up the evening and woke us up a bit !

Carl: You missed the floor show our entry fee paid for?  I don't know where Tim got those things (girls?)   Me hopes next time he does better.   The only reason I saw it was that the service was slower than that at the airport.  And by slow I mean slow.  The time it took to get a cup of coffee the van made 2 check points!  Seems you and Pat were sitting in a first row seat, how did you mis it?

Archived