Team DollyRoo Made it dodgy missing fan and bent rad.  On Peters computer.  Dolly is all fixed now.  Off to Brighton tomorrow.   Team Dollyroo wants to give a big Thanks To Ellis and the gang for a great run.  We had a great time.  3 sat/\nav's and still got lost a lot.  Well done to all who made this posssible.

michael_charlton wrote:
Thanks for:-

the loan of a brake pad(which I will return to Steve Pratt)
the supply of Ibuprofen by team 20 to relieve severe back pain
to Ellis and co for organising it all

My pleasure, glad you made it safely to the end - don't worry about returning the brake pad - I have more - just need a car to fit them to ;D

sparky_spit wrote:
I'm now wondering what is the quickest way to get my 2011 entry onto Ellis's doormat

You're not the only one thinking about that! Just befoer we set off on this one Father was saying that this would probably be his last 10cr since he was feeling past it. On return he was demanding that we do the next 10cr! next time should be a little easier since hopefully Steph will have a driving license and let him get some sleep  ;D

Thanks for the fun Ellis and team and I'm sure we'll see you in 2011  ;)

Thanks to ellis and his team for all there effort. Great event. Highlight for me was driving though the alpes in the dark.  Car ran perfect only problems in 2800 miles of very hard driving been a leaking oil cooler, knackerd edis ingnition module and a quick adj of the rear brakes before the alpes.

Archived