Who is entering the 10CR this coming November?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goody wrote:
Team Shorts, No run would be the same without them.  You know they were very much missed on the RBRR! Ok they did show up at a check point.  Now where are the petro heads?  They allways buy me BEER!

Thanks for the compliment Goody :)

Trouble is i'll have to buy you more BEER now  ;) :P ;D

4526 wrote:
My plan is again to come over to Rolduc like i did last year with Shaun (Sheepy).
But now/then i'm coming with the Spitfire and maybe some other Triumphs from people i know !

Was a great day/evening, seeing several drive around Spa and try to follow a green TR7  ::) .. and we just couldn't keep up with !   >:(

Wim,
Instead of starting off at Spa and tailgaiting, why dont you follow them a bit longer, .... say from Calais when they roll of the ferry,(wink)

beans wrote:

Ah ... that makes sense as I was cruizzing gently to Rolduc  ;D

Gently ??  ??)
We had seen a green TR7 coming our way, but we couldn't turn there  :o
So drive a bit further and turned, then try to find you again ... nothing  :B
Drove back to Spa and eventualy seen a bleu 2000/2500 coming our way, they must have been thinking those crazy Belgians !
Because Shaun was waving with the Club magazines he got with him, then they stopped  ;D

10CR Announcement & Entry form will be in the next issue of Club Torque due to hit doormats (hopefully) around 13th - 15th November and precisely timed to coincide with announcement/entry form on the website. I will be putting in an entry in Maude (should be ready................) with crew members ? & ? - probably! So that's a definite maybe from me & a probable hopefully also from me  :-/ :o