For the last 2 RBRR we used the road book/highlighted Atlas as the main navigation tool as Sat Navs don't follow the route exactly. However, we had a Sat Nav as back up as they are extremly useful when co-drivers are asleep especially in a two crew car like a Spit.

Also, as others have mentioned, useful for warnings on speed cameras and in the Welsh night section so you can see the layout of the road ahead!

So we're definitely taking one, but will still use the highlighted map/road book as first point of call.

This time next week we'll be heading for those Welsh hills, can't wait!

Grrr, works when I'm signed in but not as an anonymous surfer (it should!) I've fiddled with the settings again and shared every file individually too https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwsIWNBB_3c1MmNjZjQ5ZDktYmVkNS00ZDRmLWI4ZTQtODA5ZDQ5NmY1Mjhk&hl=en_GB is set to be visible to anyone and require no sign in - at least that's what I've set it as!

Google documents promises lots but is a pain in the rear to use! Nothing ever seems to behave as it should. I can see the folder and the contents when I try and I'm using two different machines here to test it.

If the folder appears empty there should be a link there to "click to show files" or something similar?

You may have to refresh the pages or just open the link in a new window but in any event, here are the files zipped up in one.

Archived