SteveJP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jcarruthers wrote:
I never said others were picky - but I am :)

It's not about me being precious about my car...

Besides - I am perfectly sympathetic when driving others cars - it's my own that I abuse.

Is it more like a kind of personal hygene thing then????  :-)

And who did you have a bad experience with   :-/

Colin

Our entry was posted yesterday too.

If we get in, and the Millau Bridge is on the route, my co-driver son will be pleased. He's a newly qualified civil engineer and he goes all gooey-eyed whenever he sees a posh bridge, and then spends the next hour telling you all about its design features.

sparky_spit wrote:
Our entry was posted yesterday too.

If we get in, and the Millau Bridge is on the route, my co-driver son will be pleased. He's a newly qualified civil engineer and he goes all gooey-eyed whenever he sees a posh bridge, and then spends the next hour telling you all about its design features.

Sounds like me with mecheng! LOL

KevinR wrote:
My entry is on Ellis's doormat - posted through his letterbox about an hour ago.

Just got home... funny, I haven't got your entry form Kevin... you sure you put it through the right door ???

Only joking. ;D

15 entries so far, but who was first ???  Off to Belgium for the weekend (PLEASE DON'T RING WHILST I'M AWAY !!) - Back on Monday when I'll publish the first list. ;)

Look Out Europe! I have been told that DollyRoo's entry has been sent!  Will be my first trip over the Channel and into Europe!  Will be the first 10CR for the team of Ashley Mills, Peter Wenzel and Me.  32valves has however, had DollyRoo to France last year. (and God know's where else)   Now to see if we make the cut!  Looking forward to seeing my many friend's again!  

Archived