i fancy a new steering wheel

2litre-e

i fancy a new steering wheel, anyone found a particularly nice one, i'm keen to copy at the moment as i'm knackered and don't have the energy to find out what fits what anymore.the cars taking it out of me at the moment. another triumph or after market  will do, i'm not fussy, just lazy. :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I really like my Mountney. I reckon the wood wheel with a black dash makes a nice contrast. I was surprised how good it feels in your hands while driving. Plus it doesn't get ridiculously hot in summer or overly cold in winter. IMO one of the best things I've ever done for a car....

i think the wooden steering wheels are nice on triumphs that are before about 1970, i have motalita and i think it looks great but with cars like spitfire 1500's mk3 gt6s etc would suit a leather mountney, although if you keep your car outside and the suns belting down on it you might get a bit of a shock when you touch it!

I've got a Momo Fighter wheel in my Spit. on a boss from Moss.

Will try to get a pic. of it in the car if I get a chance to sneak in to the car park but for now...

Still got the wood Mountney wheel/->mid-1500 boss - really should get around to putting it on eBay! (it has only been 2 years).

Archived