2009 Track Day Calendar

Chriss

We have the following confirmed days for 2009 for a session within the MG-on- track days.

Friday 1st May - Full Day  Cadwell Park, Lincolnshire (full circuit) 22 cars

June (date TBC) - Evening Session  Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Kent

Saturday 7th November - Full Day  Oulton Park, Cheshire 25 cars

Prices are to be confirmed.

In addition there may be some opportunities for CT members to participate within MG-on-Track sessions at the following track days.  This is TBA.

Monday 23rd March - Silverstone GP

Tuesday 14th April - Snetterton

Sunday 16th August - Croft

More information as it becomes available.

That would be superb, I reckon you would love Cadwell!

I certainly feel that TDs have helped my driving, more able to think about it and break it down into its seperate components therby making time and as a result smoother.

Be great to see Russell at Cadwell. How about getting Sadler to bring along the TR8, Russ?

I cannot wait till next year, TDs, Autotests/Autosolos, LCC, HCR and 10CR-fantastic.

timbancroft61 wrote:

Be great to see Russell at Cadwell. How about getting Sadler to bring along the TR8, Russ?

I'll try and get him to bring it to one of them if it's back on the road. Unfortunately his MoT failure means he may have winter weld-a-thon or re-shell to contend with.

I keep offering him money for it to save him the hassle, but he's having none of it.  ;)

Russell.

Just got a herald to weld up (rear section has had most of the cutting done, a bit more to do) and a squirt of red paint. Finish the toledo (started the front susp this morning, but had to stop to cook lunch, so will get done during the week, hopefully sort needles too) and then sort the shed to sell.
THEN and only then am I allowed to buy another car. So yes, digitum extracti. or whatever.
Thats Xmas sorted then.
Clive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived