Its for sale.

See CT classified, or here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150920096312?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1538wt_1139

Told you!

Shame the stickers pulled off some paint, but hey ho........ it'll be a good little runner for someone. Drives spot on........... its, well,..... its an Acclaim!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
I have been a Triumph man for over 20 years now, but my cars are the 2000/2500/2.5 and Stag range. I am currently restoring a very special 200 range estate car, which was just not going to be ready in time, hence my purchase of this Triumph.

Thats where you've gone wrong with DEL33!   ;D

AlanChatterton wrote:
.......... and it has been sold.

Deposit paid, ebay and CT advert pulled.

Should be winging its way to its new home sometime next week, and to an existing CT member too.

I'll let them introduce themselves at the appropriate time.

Unless they want to remain anonymous through fear of ridicule....

Time to come out....

Yes I have brought it.
The Herald is off in darkest East Anglia being fettled,
Jane's Rover is mis-behaving and heading to a garage for some expensive credit card therapy.
The GT6 is great, and behaving perfectly, but is not very good for commuting to work in the winter.

So I thought it was time to try the last Triumph model (it was the Acclaim or a 1989 Metro..). Bit scary as I have never brought a car without trying it first but any car that can survive a RBRR cant be too bad :))

Mike

mpbarrett wrote:
Time to come out....

Yes I have brought it.
The Herald is off in darkest East Anglia being fettled,
Jane's Rover is mis-behaving and heading to a garage for some expensive credit card therapy.
The GT6 is great, and behaving perfectly, but is not very good for commuting to work in the winter.

So I thought it was time to try the last Triumph model (it was the Acclaim or a 1989 Metro..). Bit scary as I have never brought a car without trying it first but any car that can survive a RBRR cant be too bad :))

Mike

I was right !  a Beard ! !

As long as you've kept the GT6 mike it's ok !  ;) 8)