• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Laws in France!
French driving laws have changed.  From 1 October 2008, all vehicles driven in France, including vehicles registered outside of France, MUST have one Hi-Viz reflective jacket and one warning triangle in their vehicle. The reflective jacket has to conform to EU standard and must be inside the car – not in the boot. On the spot fines varying between €90 and €135 will apply.

So you've got a girlfriend as co-driver and you are planning to spend the weekend in Europe with her ;)

And then you expect your wife to fill in the application form for you - WOW ;D

Oh, and no doubt you are expecting her (the wife) to write a cheque out to pay for your entries too.

Massive respect sir ;)

GT6_Don wrote:
Apart from my GT6 have any other cars taken part in all three events?

Ah sorry I misunderstood this statment, I thought it was three other events, not three 10CR's :B

Still I bet there are a few who have done all the 10CR's even if they have used different cars :)

• 2 weeks later...

bobyspit wrote:
New Laws in France!
French driving laws have changed.  From 1 October 2008, all vehicles driven in France, including vehicles registered outside of France, MUST have one Hi-Viz reflective jacket and one warning triangle in their vehicle. The reflective jacket has to conform to EU standard and must be inside the car – not in the boot. On the spot fines varying between €90 and €135 will apply.

Hi

The last 10cr I compiled the list of Do's and Don'ts for each country and some required 2 reflective vests/jackets and they also had to be provided for passengers in some of the countries along with 2 warning triangles etc.  I'm sure Ellis will have it all in hand.

Regards
Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

Archived