• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

let's hope, the price makes some people think twice, cause i will be upset if i don't get in. This would be the one and probably only time, i will get my other to drive the car.
Last year I had me mate matt, who is my RBRR co-driver, drive the car but i wanted the other half to share the experience of going through 10 countries with the roof down. :)
can't wait.
sexysi

I always enjoy this event, the route changes keep it fresh and exciting too. As it happens I've got family dotted around Southern France near the Spanish border too so might catch up with the Scottish contingent of the clan Chinn - yes, they are from Scotlandshire and ended up in Frogland - don't ask :-)

Don't break your new gearbox before the 10CR  :P

OOOOOHHHHHH...............................................................Better get my coat quickly and run,

errrrrr no I didn't say that :X...........................It just won't do to P off the other half of Team Shorts LOL

tiggrr1 wrote:
Don't break your new gearbox before the 10CR  :P

OOOOOHHHHHH...............................................................Better get my coat quickly and run,

errrrrr no I didn't say that :X...........................It just won't do to P off the other half of Team Shorts LOL

Just you wait! thought you were a mate! :P

Hi Ferny, as far as cost is concerned on the 10CR it is more expensive than the RBRR. Although the mileages are comparable you have two nights accomodation to pay for plus the ferry over and back. The ferry cost has been around the £80 to £90 mark for the last three events (if you book early enough or use the services of someone like Motorsport Travel who get fantastic deals you can get it lower than this).
Work on £40 / night for hotels and then meals / beer on top and you should not be far out. The crystal ball is a bit cloudy when it comes to what the price of alitre of unleaded will be however.... :)

Archived