• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey, missed out Barry and Craig.

Keith did not do the last one, Dave P did not finish the 05 event as he lost a wheel.

Revised listing:
Tim Hunt (TR4A)
Don Cook (GT6)
Doug Foreman (GT6 & Herald)
Paul Darbyshire (TR3A & Spitfire)
Barry McGrath (Acclaim, TR4A & TR4A)
Jason Chinn (Herald, Dolly Sprint & Vitesse)
Craig Gingell (Herald, Vitesse & 2000mk1)
Tim Bancroft (GT6 & 2.5Pi)

Blimey - so I have to keep doing it in a different car each time now :-) Excellent event, just need to make sure I'm not due in India and that my youngest gets a present from each country, it's her birthday on the 11th Sept which causes issues every year!

timbancroft61 wrote:
Jase,

Roll out the 2.5 then old boy!

Indeedy although it's a little stationary at the moment! Before I went to India I changed all the injection for some mint Mk2 throttle bodies and a spare MU as I had some issues which I think were due to the breaking down of a seal in the MU. Didn't get to finish it so I need to get her running again - ain't no biggy :-) Famous last words!

Have only been here in Bulgaria for one week (18 months to go) and am already suffering from serious Triumph withdrawal symptoms. I even found myself getting excited by a Maestro that had seen better days - just have to hope that my lovely wife gets my 10CR entry in in time so that I have something to keep me going :)

There should be a few Maestros out there, Rover sold the production line to Bulgaria - I was visiting Cowley regularly when they were sending partially completed Maestros out there to have engines fitted. I have fond memories of my first regular use of a company car - a 1.3 Maestro! That thing was so slow I remember being overtaken on the motorway as I was flat out at 80, I was "owned" by a Citroen Visa florists van!! Oh the shame  :B

TR7Nutter wrote:
Well, I have it on good authority the mag should be out around mid-week - so who will get entry Number 1 ??   ;)

HiEllis still alive ...
Sent you an email about the accomodation at Rolduc a while ago.
As I didn't get an answer I pressumed everthing was Ok, so as per today we have an option for accomodation for 100 people including the BBQ  ;)
Will sent you th edetail sin due course ...

Archived