HCR Entry is now open

35 minutes ago, mikeyb said:

Entry up to 8 cars now, would be nice to see a few more....

I think the clubmans licence my be stalling a few people Mike. Maybe put a link on here of where to get one? Also explain to people that it's free and they wont need passports pics, medical etc.....

11 hours ago, Velocita Rosso said:

I was kind of looking forward to this event coming back and entering.....however getting to the mid 70`s has slowed me down somewhat, so I think I/we may have to decline on such a good event that we done for a few times in the past

Just treat it as a C2C or similar. You don't have to be competitive. We'd had enough on one of them and were just dog tired, so we cut the route and just had a leisurely drive to the finish. Nobody will berate you for it and it will still be a weekend out and about. 😊

Below is a link to apply for the Clubman's licence required to compete in the 2023 HCR. 

You wont need any passport photos, or medicals or anything like that and it's completely FREE. 

RS Clubman | Motorsport UK

This fabulous event has been brought back due to popular demand, but at present has a low entry number. Get those entries in and make this a popular event again. 🙂

• Like 1

On 07/03/2023 at 08:42, Radders said:

Just treat it as a C2C or similar. You don't have to be competitive. We'd had enough on one of them and were just dog tired, so we cut the route and just had a leisurely drive to the finish. Nobody will berate you for it and it will still be a weekend out and about. 😊

Very true. It should be challenging but you can decide how challenged you want to be, ultimately it should be fun.