IMPORTANT CHARITY/RBRR NEWS....... please read!

Hi All,

Dave2000 (Dave Marshall!) and I have been friends for many many years, (we met at Uni) and the one thing that has ALWAYS irritated the hell out of me is his hair. No matter what he does, it always looks awful, and I enjoy badgering him about it at every opportunity! When you are losing your hair, and whats left of it is rather grey, most people opt to have it cut really short............and despite constant bickering, he just won't do it!

In the car park of the plough, having a finishers critique of the run, I suggested to him that he ought to shave his head and put the money into his RBRR 2010 MIND account..............I even offered to pay for the haircut and start him off with £100.

Now, whether he is still suffering from lack of sleep but he came to see me this afternoon, and accepted the challenge!

Saturday, 1st November, Jemma (Dave's girlfriend) is going to shave his head to a grade II (best he would go for, but even that's gonna be epic!!) to help raise a but more money for the MIND charity!

So, please PLEASE help (even £1 would be great!!) and give us some money towards this. I would suggest we just use Dave's Just Giving page...... which can be found at http://www.justgiving.com/dave-marshall2  or you can PM me on here, email me or just post on here with your pledge!  For some reason that link just won't work!! The page address is word wide web justgiving.com forward slash dave-marshall2. type that in and it works, copy and paste the address into here and it comes up page not recognised! Anyone know how to fix this!!!?!

Here are some pictures, to remind you how bad it is............ come on, dig deep. Craig Bennett has pledged, so have I and that's kicked us off to £150 already............ can we make it to £1000?

32valves wrote:
Blimey, that'd look more at home on the end of a stick being dipped in a bucket of water and run round the floor  ;D

Stick me down for a tenner. Phot's of 'after' please  ;)

Spookily, if you look at the first photo of Dave and imagine him with a no.2 all over, it's a young phil mitchell! A lot taller though.

Good work Dave, Amanda and I will be pledging, I would do the haircut bit myself, but I like to keep my hair below a no.2...permenantly! Is there anything about Alan that has always irritated you?

Colin

Farting.
Smoking poofy cigarettes.
The side parting.
The cock-mobile he drives.
He leaves oil everywhere on the road.
He's far too old to wear jeans.
Polisher.
Drives like an old woman.
He's Alan.

I'll put some more thought into the list later.

CRAJ wrote:
Is there anything about Alan that has always irritated you?

Dear god, yes, but I've only got 8 hours before I'm due back at work  ;D

I'd like to thank Tim and Nick for trying to defend me, too.

And seeing as Chat clearly can't read a calendar, I think the dreadful deed will be done on Saturday 30th October.

Even a couple of neighbours and the guy in my local pizza place have pledged a bot of cash too....  :)

Oh, and 32valves can p*ss off!!  ;-)

Doug, I think my brother would agree with you - he's struck a hard bargain, arguing that he shouldn't have to pay me to have a haircut that'll end-up longer than what he has normally....

Therefore, he's pledged £20 if I make it a Grade I all over  ??)

Like a pillock I said yes.

So, any increased bids?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived