Ferries - The deal is done...

Ellis

Hi all

You should have an e-mail through stating the deal we have secured through a third party company. It is significantly cheaper than going direct and I hope you will show your appreciation of the time taken to negotiate the deal for us by placing your booking with them promptly.

Sailings are as follows:
SeaFrance - 06th Sept - Dover to Calais - 15:00 (or 15:15 depending on what time they are sailing then)
SeaFrance - 10th Sept - Calais to Dover - 14:00 (or 14:15 depending on what time they are sailing then)

Full contact details are in the e-mail...

Please contact me if you have any problems...

[center] Remember this deal is only for a limited time, so please make your booking within the next two weeks (ie. by 2nd March 2007) [/center]

Cheers

Ellis ;)

Team 5 all booked up, great work by Sarah and Andy Johnson backing up the Glorious Leader!
The guy who took the booking is a right petrolhead- it took 2 minutes to do the booking for the ferry and about 30 minutes more just chatting about what we get up to in Club Triumph - he was well impressed!

teams 16 & 17 booked, although they both seem to have been booked under 'T. Rodgers' and neither reciept has a reg number on so I have no idea which booing number is which  ::) still I'm sure we'll work it out at some point in the next 193 days  ;D

Archived