Club Triumph Historic Autosolo 02/10/11

Tim Bancroft

Hi all,

Just to state that the Rules and Regulations plus entry form for the CT 'solo will be out in the next edition of Secretary's Notes which will hopefully drop onto the old doormat on Monday.

Date of the event: Sunday 02/10/11.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE WILL NEED TIMING MARSHALS. SURPRISINGLY THIS ACTIVITY IS GOOD FUN AND PUTS ONE WHO MIGHT NOT LIKE TO DRIVE REALLY INTO THE THICK OF IT. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND REGISTER. THANK YOU.

Once member have received the event gubbins I will then publish them on the 'competition' part of this website.

All members on the CT A'solo mini series listing will get copies sent via e-mail.

50 so places available for CT members, usual cost of £25-dammed good value!

We will be sending out the rules and regs to the following Clubs:
MGoT
CSMA
Oxford MC
Bedford MC

We are hoping that we get a few CT members that are new to Autosolos taking part, remember that all Triumph cars are catered for and we have seperate classes for the types. We would love to find some CT members who can really compete for class wins. Watching the driving amongst the RBRR and 10CR crews, some can obviously drive, be interesting to see if they can pass muster at this sport. Car control, smooooooth operation of controls and the ability to place a car being the main requirements. Right, that'll be the gauntlet thrown down then!

Should be a great day, if maybe a little blustery and possibly wet.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

391 wrote:
Entry going off today. I'm flying the 'big saloon' flag.  8)  ;D

i'll be bringing my big cone muncher out as well..got a bit of ground lined up for some cone munching practice before  oct [ need to make sure the saloon can properly munch a cone]...don't want to just clip the beggers