Club Triumph Historic Autosolo 02/10/11

Tim Bancroft

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt its going to be a much tighter affair this year....

Can name but a few....

But definately the guy in the talisman, james cooper, clive senior, the wellings been a great year to see more and more triumphs out and about competing

This is the best event by far and you can tell by the amount of entrants...

WELL DONE CT AND THE COMPS COMMITTEE

Alan,

You are not wrong. Keith Petit has won the CSMA 'solo for the last two years-bloomin' fast!!!

Chris Benoy is the chap in the Clan-very smooooooooth.

Be interesting to see how it all goes.

We run the event to the same model that Oxford MC run to, very easy to accomodate changes and car sharing.

Most important thing is that all keep pace with the event and do not dawdle-especially when walking to the Marshal posts!!! I'll be using the foghorn to keep people running!!!!!

339 wrote:
Anyone going to Bovingdon and then passing through the midlands on their way home?  I need a couple of exhaust manifolds collecting.  I would pop down myself but cannot drive on doctors orders for the next few weeks.

When do you need them for?
We`s going to Bovingdon but Telford is a bit off...but...and if not urgent.....and
if Roy is going to the P and P meeting ont 7th then we could take there and Roy return with same.....?