• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Having had a couple of entries go missing in the post (the correct address always helps) I would encourage anyone who has put an entry in and not had an email from me, to check the list on-line and get in touch with me via email. We are now operating a reserve list and the intention is to make a final decision 2 months before the start as to how many, if any, of the remaining reserve list we can fit in.
I had a few entries in over Christmas and have not fully updated all the details on-line yet but entrant names are there for all the forms I've received.
Apologies but I've just figured out that I can't see the entry list myself as my employers security settings won't allow Google drive access!
http://ctrbrr.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_16.html should get you to the list.

How long is the reserve list? If I bung a cheque in the post what is the possibility of being allowed in?  Do you bank the cheques whilst on the reserve list or wait until accepted ... Just so i know I have two co-drivers wanting for all three of us to have our first go (What better time than the 50th anniversary)

Quoted from pigboy306
How long is the reserve list? If I bung a cheque in the post what is the possibility of being allowed in?  Do you bank the cheques whilst on the reserve list or wait until accepted ... Just so i know I have two co-drivers wanting for all three of us to have our first go (What better time than the 50th anniversary)

The Club will not bank any cheque until the entry has been accepted.

• 1 month later...

Entry list, is it just me or my computer. When I click on the entry list using the drop down boxes at the top of the page I can only see the first 52 entries and have no option to scroll down to see the others. If I reduce the size so they are all on the screen they are that small I can't read them

Quoted from Stuart Wilson
Entry list, is it just me or my computer. When I click on the entry list using the drop down boxes at the top of the page I can only see the first 52 entries and have no option to scroll down to see the others. If I reduce the size so they are all on the screen they are that small I can't read them

Same for me. It's the way the form has been saved with all the empty rows on the spreadsheet. You should be able to slide the horizontal scroll bar at the very bottom of your screen so you can then see the vertical scroll bar on the spreadsheet.

Quoted from Dannyb

Same for me. It's the way the form has been saved with all the empty rows on the spreadsheet. You should be able to slide the horizontal scroll bar at the very bottom of your screen so you can then see the vertical scroll bar on the spreadsheet.

Nope, can't do that as there is no horizontal scroll bar showing. No doubt some PC wizard will explain

• 1 month later...