The lead driver (first name on the form) get the txt. Which is why I didn't.  :P

I'm certain you'll be able to register to send txts later, but only the original person will receive them. Kieth's doing it all so he'll tell y'all if I've got it wrong!

ferny wrote:
The lead driver (first name on the form) get the txt. Which is why I didn't.  :P

I'm certain you'll be able to register to send txts later, but only the original person will receive them. Kieth's doing it all so he'll tell y'all if I've got it wrong!

If we were told of crew phone numbers and emails then I recorded them in the database, if we weren't then I tried but my psychic powers were too low (need beer) and I couldn't predict them :-)

Jason wrote:

I can add your details on you're crew not the entrant and so your email and phone number weren't used (but I can fix that) just confirm what email and phone numbers you want used to me

Hi Jason
I'm the entrant for team 86 but I didn't get a text. Do you have my mobile number?

Paul, if you didn't get the text it means your phone's not registered. Either register it yourself using the instruction on page 22 of the road book or send me an email with your team number and all the mobile numbers you intend to use and it'll get done when we update the database. I didn't have many crews who gave me crew mobile numbers so generally it's only the main entrant who got the text.

Jason wrote:

I can add your details on you're crew not the entrant and so your email and phone number weren't used (but I can fix that) just confirm what email and phone numbers you want used to me

Jason,

I've tried registering both text and email tonight using the instructions, not sure whether or not this worked. Should I get a confirmation text back? I'll PM you my fruit flavoured device phone number and email anyway just in case it hasn't worked.

I also tried to post a couple of text messages but the site either isn't up yet to view or it was broke this evening!

Bill - the one registered to the car in the roadbook ends  with 978, I don't know who it belongs to. I registered mine this morning - you can have more than one per team.

been trying to email you but the only interweb access I've got for just over a week is with my phone and it's throwing a spaz! I've got your t-shirt and extra roadbooks. I plan on giving them to ash ASAP.

Archived