10 Countries Run Countdown Timer

tiggrr1

Can we have a Countdown timer for the 10 Countries Run please ;)

Just that with the RBRR having been completed I think it would be good to look forward to the next big event.

Or a multi timer with the other major events like the LCC and HCR included.

Sorry for being a big kid but I'm still on a high from the RBRR and need something to look forward to ;D

How over-subscribed is it likely to be, based upon previous year's and level of interest for next year? 60? 80? 100? crews sending in entries?

Is it just getting common accomodation being the limiting factor in setting the maximum number of crews? Are there other limitations to having, say, a maximum of 80 - 100 crews, bearing in mind the RBR has that many?

Rolduc was great and I'm sure had many more rooms available, so that was OK; I could willingly stay there again...actually I did, I returned the following spring. The night in Italy was a bit more scattered around but I would have thought any large town would provide enough accommodation: hotels, B/B, hostels or camping. It's just a focal point for meeting up and downing a few jars that's required.

GT6_Don wrote:
Let people book their own accommodation?

Won't that split the event up? I thought that we all get together for drinks and food on the two nights? This I have been told makes the atmosphere and camaraderie superb?

I think the places are limited to 50? not sure? It is not only accommodation that will be a push for large numbers! Ferry crossings ect!

Rob

The real fun of the 10CR is out on the road. If you think about it we only all meet up each evening and I would rather have a walk across town from a hotel to meet up with others if it meant that another 20 or so crews could join in. I'm sure that the Two Hats Vitesse Crew didn't enjoy their trip ant less because they missed the last night's bash at Rolduc.

I would hate to miss the event because I was one of too many people that wanted to enter. Having said all that I'm not an organiser so I'll shut up.

Take it from me, the organisation of the 10CR is difficult. I know that Ellis is adamant that the entry will not go as high as the RBRR event's 100 or so.

I hope I get a place, please do not think that CT 'Staff' get preference, we all will allocated a space based upon how they drop through Ellis' letterbox.

MWG445 wrote:
Or three tiered - luxury hotel.

Some of us like our comfort. :)

Jim.

????  I thought you spent the night in an Italian police cell last time, and then had to hitch a lift back to Great Britain (whistle)

http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/forum10/Blah.pl?m-1189536838/s-0/

Archived