SteveJP

bobyspit wrote:

Cheers Mike but please don't add your list of spares on here, I need them by email.

(this is a job and a half as it is without using several places to get my info)

Thanks

whoops will send email once I know what I am taking........
cheers, mike
BTW thanks for doing the spares list!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Bobbyspit - sent them through to you again, then read your note about the phone numbers, so have sent it through a third time, this time with the phone numbers too!!!!
Don't know why you didn't get them the first time - but I have been having some trouble recently with Orange Webmail, which is, um, er, shit.
Let me know if they don't come through again!

339 wrote:
Bobby

How sure are you that all of the entrants actually use this forum??  How about doing an email shot to all those who haven't sent in their lists??  

I have also emailed all on the run. (Direct) you may have had one?
The spares list details will or should also be given at the drivers meeting.

Rob

bobyspit wrote:

I have also emailed all on the run. (Direct) you may have had one?
The spares list details will or should also be given at the drivers meeting.

Rob

you are correct i did get an email.  It was quite a long time ago, maybe another to jog people along (like you have nothing better to do!!) ;) ;)

Keep up the good work 8) 8)

Serve you right - there's at least one more copy of this on its way to you now from my work PC!!  
Hmmm - Cherry Bakewells or Chocolate and Raisin Flapjacks..... perhaps we should start a thread on the subject of appropriate 10CR munchies?
Perhaps we should theme the snacks according to the country that we're in - pizza in Italy, Black Forest Gateau in GErmany etc.... dunno what they have in Leichtenstein though...??

858 wrote:
Serve you right - there's at least one more copy of this on its way to you now from my work PC!!  
Hmmm - Cherry Bakewells or Chocolate and Raisin Flapjacks..... perhaps we should start a thread on the subject of appropriate 10CR munchies?
Perhaps we should theme the snacks according to the country that we're in - pizza in Italy, Black Forest Gateau in GErmany etc.... dunno what they have in Leichtenstein though...??

No its the one from your work email I got..

Water and red bull?

EMAIL JUST SENT OUT TO ALL.

PLEASE READ URGENT.

Now we have only One month before this great event.

If you have not already sent me your list of spares please DO SO NOW!!

If are one of the 15 people who have already replied to me thank you, If you have yet to reply, please do so as soon THIS WEEK.

This list takes a great deal of my time to sort, so please help me help YOU.

I need the following:-

1. Car number. (this helps me collate the list)
2. Car Model. Any mods (i.e. running a V8.) This will help me categorise where you go in the list.
3. Name of Person(s) in that car for the run.(every person please)
4.Telephone number(S) for these person(s)
5. Email address for your crew.
6. Full list of spares, tools, water, oil, fluids, cables, pipes, tools ETC.... Butties

Help me help you, If I do not have your list you do not get it emailed to you as I will not have your email address for the spares.

The above to bobbyspit@sky.com

COME ON GUYS GET IT DONE NOW.

No the rest is still too busy preparing their cars  ::)

Packing everything will be a last minute affair, going like

Quote:
Bugger I haven’t time to fit some new bearing, well I’ll chuck them in the boot and so on ...

Rob

You could try the opposite approach, and issue a blacklist of people who have NOT returned their lists and as such are to be refused any assistance what-so-ever from those that have provided lists.

Perhaps something to alos visually idetify the, like they do when the criminals are out doing community work and have to wear bright orange jumpsuits  with "I'm a murderer" or "I'm a kiddie-fiddler" written across the back.

just a few thoughts.

cheers

colin

thescrapman wrote:
Rob

You could try the opposite approach, and issue a blacklist of people who have NOT returned their lists and as such are to be refused any assistance what-so-ever from those that have provided lists.

Perhaps something to alos visually idetify the, like they do when the criminals are out doing community work and have to wear bright orange jumpsuits  with "I'm a murderer" or "I'm a kiddie-fiddler" written across the back.

just a few thoughts.

cheers

colin

I wish I could get the fuc***s to use those suits in my current job.

I tend to name and shame in a week or so ;)

After the drivers meeting.

Rob

Nick_Jones wrote:
There may be those who are just bringing a mobile and their AA card......  :P

Nick

well those people not supplying their spares list to me won't get a spares list so they will have nothing but their AA card and phone :)

Thanks to the 3 others who have provided their spares list.

Thats 30

Keep them coming.

Rob

Archived