TEN CR Lost property

Velocita Rosso

beans wrote:
Sent an e-mail to Rolduc, see if they have found anything.
Will keep you informed.

Theo/Roger...thanks for the assistance

However due to ageing brain,..... on a teenage body,.......I have found them

When I went into breakfast I must have put them in my shaving bag,that I was carrying at the time, .

Just this minute I was thinking about it and i shot out of my chair as a sudden thought like a bolt of lightning, hit me
Sure enough they were there

Thanks again

woohoo!  after several days location scouring on google maps and several phonecalls searching for english speakers in the vicinity of the petrol station where i last saw the errant wallet, spoke to the local police this morning to find that it has been handed in intact. will be posted back to me next week :-)))))))

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a phone call from home - well impressed, the missing wallet has returned from Italy, complete with moths (albeit a bit weary), credit cards, drivers licence, 70 quid cash, petrol receipts and Tesco saucepan vouchers all intact!

Faith restored in human nature!

MikeyB wrote:
Just had a phone call from home - well impressed, the missing wallet has returned from Italy, complete with moths (albeit a bit weary), credit cards, drivers licence, 70 quid cash, petrol receipts and Tesco saucepan vouchers all intact!

Faith restored in human nature!

...wonder if the £70.00 made from the letterbox to the hall table... ;D

Archived