Well I got my magazine this morning complete with HCR entry form but there's not even the slightest clue as to the start point! All we know (it being subtitled 'oh I do like to be beside the seaside) is that some coastal area will be involved.

Anyone out there know what they might be planning?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick_Jones wrote:
Yes please.........  Very interested, but cannot commit until I know where start and finish are, to the nearest town at least.

Nick

If you take all HCRs into consideration and not just one you will see it doesn’t make any difference where they start or finish, it is on average about 1000 to 1200 miles round trip each time. The idea is not to do just one but to do them all.  :)

And never stop entering otherwise you might lose out.

Cheers
AndyF

Andy,
       The problem is that I ( as do others) would like to know were the start and finish is so that I can arrange the Monday off work if I have to drive home from Scotland after the finish on the Sunday or drive up to Scotland on the Friday night and book into a hotel ready for the start on the Saturday
Take the RBRR,people who have to travel a long way for the start often book into a hotel the night before and the for night after.
They can do this because they know where the start and finish it  ;)
4 out of 9 posts have asked where the start and finish is.

3 out of 9 know where the start and finish is !!!!!!

Does seem a little daft to not give people any idea what they're letting themselves in for.
.....I'm being polite!
I wouldn't book to do it without knowing a rough start and end point.
No matter how long the run is it's all dependant on where you live as to how many miles you cover overall.

I believe some of the answers might be found in here...   8)

It wasn't that the info was hidden, it's just the details weren't confirmed before going to press, hence... no need to get in a panic chaps. All details you should need are in the regs.

TR7Nutter wrote:
I believe some of the answers might be found in here...   8)

It wasn't that the info was hidden, it's just the details weren't confirmed before going to press, hence... no need to get in a panic chaps. All details you should need are in the regs.

I see you have edited the name on this set Ellis