thescrapman wrote:

For a bolt that did not feel broken, that doesn't look very healthy.. :-)

You wouldn't have thought it was broken. It still looked ok and in all place and the cross shaft and clutch fork all turned as one unit as they should.

It was only when I bolted it and only half of it came out I realised there was a problem.  :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news Tim, it wouldn't be the same without you and your 4A.

Only three and bit weeks to go now and, after tomorrow night's CMC 12 Car, I'd better start thinking about checking the car over.  I'm not sure how entries are going and how many there are so far.  Hopefully we will see some more after the bit about the HCR in this month's Club Torque.

• 2 weeks later...

4352 wrote:
I was more concerned about the food choices at the start rather than anything else.

Seems like a very reasonable concern to me  :).  So long as it isn't curry...... though we like curry, both my crew members are noted for running very rich on a curry diet  :X

Nick

6160 wrote:
With only a few days to go I thought there would be a "runners and riders" list in the drop down above or am I missing something??

Nope your not missing something. We could do with finals as well and food options. Come on Ellis stop keeping us in the dark.

391 wrote:
Not much chance for a lie in now for the long distance starters with a 14.30 start time is there?

Even living local I'd still have to get up at half one!  :'(

Tell me about it, I am working Friday night through to Saturday morning, don't give me much time to sleep, wash Poo or shave  ;D
Oh well Ellis did say to dress comfortably, I'll still be in my PJ's  :-/

Oh and Davemate, I'm always in the dark  :P