• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

97679 wrote:
If we arrive 20 minutes after 7pm like last time then that's one less car to find space for  ;D

This year we start at 18:30 ie half past 6, ie not the usual time!

There will more than likely be no facility for you to sign on if you do turn up at 19:20 and that would be a shame :-(

Jason wrote:

This year we start at 18:30 ie half past 6, ie not the usual time!

There will more than likely be no facility for you to sign on if you do turn up at 17:20 and that would be a shame :-(

Jason, I sincerely hope that we will still be able to sign on at 17:20, as that is more than one hour BEFORE the off

97679 wrote:
Yes, I forgot the new time.  We didn't plan to be late last year, but got held for up for hours when the M3 was blocked due to an accident.  I sure that wouldn;t happen again this year .....

Nick J

Likewise here Nick - although we did have to fit in a broken crank and a car change as well as the whole accidents on the motorway to get round!

I am now reciting the RBRR mantra "Have time to spare and no fannying around"

With all these withdrawals there must be loads of spare co-drivers around.
IF anyone fancies it in a GT6 and IF Jason would accept a re-entry, I'm gagging to do it.
Karl is on the mend and life is good again.
I'm away on holiday for a week starting Saturday.
So Jason: is it feasible?
If it is someone shout quick !!

99176 wrote:
With all these withdrawals there must be loads of spare co-drivers around.
IF anyone fancies it in a GT6 and IF Jason would accept a re-entry, I'm gagging to do it.
Karl is on the mend and life is good again.
I'm away on holiday for a week starting Saturday.
So Jason: is it feasible?
If it is someone shout quick !!

Pick someone skinny enough to hold the spare wheel this time?

Jason, do you need me to pm you my address or any other info ?

Tim mentioned on Monday that he was disapointed that no roundtails were doing it this year, so really I'm only doing this to make him happy, that and I know he loves re-doing the paperwork!!

Cheers,

Floyd.

heraldmanblue wrote:

hi peter,
   I took my car to dale to set the carb up, and a couple of other jobs, whilst ther they found, 1) leak from the head gasket, 2) only running on 3 cylinders, 3) problems with the clutch, 4), 5), 6), 7)  shall i go on and on and on :'( :'( :'( :'(

Eeep. Still, rather now than realise it's not running well in a couple of weeks? Jesus, less that 14 days and 2 hours to go!

FloydP wrote:
Jason, do you need me to pm you my address or any other info ?

Tim mentioned on Monday that he was disapointed that no roundtails were doing it this year, so really I'm only doing this to make him happy, that and I know he loves re-doing the paperwork!!

Cheers,

Floyd.

It's OK Floyd, I know all about you  8) We are all seeing here  ;)

Archived