Raider wrote:

Still, all of this in - out -in -out stuff is entertaining. Maybe I could arrange an oke-koke at my control point ;D

Is this a strange fantasy of your watching lots of crazy sleep deprived Triumphisti's (some in shorts) doing the oke-koke late at night in a carpark miles from anwhere....................................................................   :);):P

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raider wrote:
I like those team shorts - I think I will need evidence fot hem before I sign that particular roadbook :P

Do I have to wear all 4 pairs to get the roadbook signed then Martin?  8) ;D ;) :P

Or a pair of your choice and the others laid out on the car................................................................. :o

Just done a listing of the cars taking part at present:

2000 Mk1: 9no
2000 Mk2: 8no
2.5Pi Mk2 (incl 2500Pi): 8no
Herald 13/60: 8no
Spitfire 1500: 8no.
Stag: 8no.
Spitfire Mk4: 6no.
TR7: 6no.
Vitesse Mk2: 6no.
2.5Pi Mk1:5no.
Dolomite Sprint: 5no.
GT6 Mk3: 5no.
Dolomite 1500HL: 3no.
Dolomite 1850HL: 3No.
TR4A: 3no.
TR6: 3no.
Acclaim: 2no.
Dolomite SE: 2no.
Herald 1200: 2no.
TR5: 2No.
Standard Atlas Van: 1no.
Standard Ten: 1no.
1300: 1no.
2500S: 1no.
Toledo: 1no.
TR8: 1no.
Vitesse 6: 1no.
Vitesse Mk1: 1no.

Surprised to see so many mk1 saloons taking part.

Entry level is at 112no.

2000 Mk1: 9no
2000 Mk2: 8no
2.5Pi Mk2 (incl 2500Pi): 8no
Herald 13/60: 8no
Spitfire 1500: 8no.
Stag: 8no.
Spitfire Mk4: 6no.
TR7: 6no.
Vitesse Mk2: 6no.
2.5Pi Mk1:5no.
Dolomite Sprint: 5no.
GT6 Mk3: 5no.
Dolomite 1500HL: 3no.
Dolomite 1850HL: 3No.
TR4A: 3no.
TR6: 3no.
Acclaim: 2no.
Dolomite SE: 2no.
Herald 1200: 2no.
TR5: 2No.
Standard Atlas Van: 1no.
Standard Ten: 1no.
1300: 1no.
2500S: 1no.
Toledo: 1no.
TR8: 1no.
Vitesse 6: 1no.
Vitesse Mk1: 1no.

Er no TR4's :P

sorbs wrote:

I'm entitled to state my opinion.  You don't have to like it! It's quite clear that you often don't!;D

You're most welcome to your opinion, I will always stand up for the right to state an opinion.  Each and every poster here is welcome to do likewise within the spirit and rules of the forum. I wouldn't say I don't like your opinion, I just find it strangely contradictory and sometimes provocative but then it's yours and you like it so that's all that matters. You carry on being sorbs :-)

Life is full of contradictions, but sometimes it's not.

Tiggrr1, I hope you're not encouraging Roy to wear shorts.  That bloke should be made to cover up his legs, not show them more often.

I've driven his GT6 and it's not that hot inside, I reckon the shorts thing is just some pervy fetish which should not be encouraged.

sorbs wrote:

Tiggrr1, I hope you're not encouraging Roy to wear shorts.  That bloke should be made to cover up his legs, not show them more often.

I've driven his GT6 and it's not that hot inside, I reckon the shorts thing is just some pervy fetish which should not be encouraged.

;)You didn ;)'t drve it for long en ;)ough then sorbs ;)

Anyway I enjoy my shorts fetish...................................eeerrrrrrrrr...................................cool clothing................uuummmm required GT6 sportsware :P

HELP ME royboy66...................sorbs is picking on me the big bullyLOL LOL LOL

black_tower wrote:
Back on topic briefly (dizzy) there is a slight change of line up for entry number 31, with Nikolaj Blomberg formerly of entry three, caking the place of Simon Coupland.

I have PM'd Jason about this.

Oh - yes.   Even though initial plan to do RBRR in mates 2000MK2 failed I am HAPPY to have been given a second chance and do RBRR with Steve in his 2000MK1.  Looking really forward to it.

Not quite sure abut the caking thing - might convince the wife to bake som sort of cake. That will probably do it :-)

Cheers
Nick

There wasn't much advertising, but next year there will be. Now I have the main route sorted I can concentrate on the advertising. I really appreciate the effort everyone puts into organising the RBRR. I know who much effort it was to get 4 cars around the Dales in a day. Hats off to the guys doing something more complicated!

97679 wrote:
Never heard of the Dales Bramble Caroline, but there again I'm in Dorset.   What is publicised in the club mag?  May be I missed it.  Sounds like the thing I was talking about.

Nick J.

Archived