michael_charlton wrote:
Just one of the press attendances.....a few minor `playing of words` though.
All news is good news
Thanks to The Independent
http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/news/9972828.Classic_car_two_day_reliability_run__a_triumph_/
  They've used a picture from my blog! Not that I have any problem with that, If I'd been asked I could have sent through a full resolution version. TBH I didn't think any of my pictures from the start were that impressive....

malcty wrote:
Blimey, the picture almost makes the car look good. Will have to pop down and get a copy. That will increase the sales quite a bit. Malc.
Which car is yours? PM me your email adress and I'll send you a high resolution version of the photo...

michael_charlton wrote:
There is a full page spread of The RBRR in today`s Classic Car Buyer with write up and nine photos..........
Classic Car Weekly to follow and Triumph world shortly

As Mike mentioned, we have a 4 page general RBRR report coming up in the 24 October issue of CCW, then in the 31 October issue, a 2 page 'Team Classics' special about how my team/car coped with the event :)

Matt

There will be a full page article (with 7 pics) in the next issue of Top Marques (on sale Tuesday 23rd Oct) in their "Classic Marques" section/news pages. There is even a small picture of Dale's Herald (sporting a Club Triumph windscreen sun strip) on the front cover...