Time will fly till the next run.  On a side note, during my travels around England after the 10CR from Yorkshire back to Bishops Stortford I made a stop at the Blyth Service area. Looked different in the daytime.  That makes 5 times now that I have been their.  I plan on entering the upcoming run, just have to sort out a team. Prefer a team of 3.  Anyone interested?  My car or yours, PM me.  

Preference given to Club Members who otherwise could not do the run.  
You must be at least 30 to get on my insurance.  

Tim: let me know when you want me to make the sticky threads.

Goody wrote:
On a side note, during my travels around England after the 10CR from Yorkshire back to Bishops Stortford I made a stop at the Blyth Service area.

On the way bac kfrom teh HCR this year, I had been [s]sleeping[/s] relaxing, and |Russell stopped at Blyth services. I finished relaxing and he asked if I could work out where we were.

I didn't have a clue.

I always assumed Blyth services only existed after dark, never ever been there in daylight!

Kind of appears out of the gloom every evening to entice in weary travellors...

Goody wrote:
Time will fly till the next run.  On a side note, during my travels around England after the 10CR from Yorkshire back to Bishops Stortford I made a stop at the Blyth Service area. Looked different in the daytime.  That makes 5 times now that I have been their.  I plan on entering the upcoming run, just have to sort out a team. Prefer a team of 3.  Anyone interested?  My car or yours, PM me.  

Preference given to Club Members who otherwise could not do the run.  
You must be at least 30 to get on my insurance.  

Tim: let me know when you want me to make the sticky threads.

...and you didn`t pop in for a cup of Tim Hortons...

• 5 weeks later...

Yep got my entry in already.  

Watched it in the middle of the night as it went by locally for the past two events but now that I have a Triumph of two I am entering with my brother with whom I used to rally in Morgans Plus4s and my modded 948 Herald in the late 1960's and 1970s.  

We are trying to relive our youth a little  (whistle)